Psoriasis One to One
People with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis often say they feel lonely, isolated and anxious. Life doesn't have to stay that way! Our Psoriasis One to One peer support program connects you with people who have psoriasis and/or psoriatic arthritis. They’ve been through what you are going through and they are thriving.
Psoriasis One to One can help you get what you need to overcome your struggles with the disease:
- Disease and treatment information (not medical advice)
- Resources, such as locating a health care provider experienced in treating psoriatic disease in your area
- Opportunities to connect with others in the psoriatic disease community
- Goals for a healthier lifestyle
- Emotional support
Be a part of Psoriasis One to One today!
Get connected and share experiences.
What participants say
“When I was first diagnosed, I was disheartened. My Psoriasis One to One volunteer made the diagnosis a little more bearable. I really feel like this program helped me get through the frustration of the initial shock of the diagnosis.”
- Nicole S., One to One participant